Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia

- **No AI markers** - H1: max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at the beginning → Need to craft carefully - TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first → Must be exact word count range - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections → Must be markdown anchors - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words → Total 800-1500 words from sections alone, plus other parts → fits 1200-1800 - Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3): specific link, natural, 1-2 sentences - WAJIB: Minimal 1 section pakai MARKDOWN TABLE dengan data/angka/komparison → Must have a table section - FAQ section - 3 Q&A with H3 → Must have 3 H3 questions and answers - Kesimpulan - 80-120 words + internal CTA → Specific word count - Sumber - 2-4 source links → E-E-A-T signal - Author box at the bottom: specific format - Total 1200-1800 words - Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional - No absolute claims without sources - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ - BANNED phrases list → Must avoid entirely - NO AI markers - Internal link at the end in specific format - Start with H1: must begin with "crypto-tax-id", max 60 chars. Something like "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Tahu 2026" → count chars: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Tahu 2026" → 47 chars approx. Good. - TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first. Need to write in Indonesian. Something about wajib lapor, format, Bybit mention not here (affiliate after para 3). Keep it concise. - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. I'll plan 5 H2 sections. - Affiliate: After paragraph 3 (TL;DR is para 1, then content paras). Need to count paragraphs carefully. TL;DR = para 1. Then I'll have content paragraphs. Affiliate must go after paragraph 3. So after the 3rd paragraph of the main content. I need to structure paragraphs such that paragraph 3 ends, then affiliate goes in, or maybe the affiliate is within paragraph 3? The rule says: "INJECT AFTER PARAGAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So after paragraph 3, I insert the affiliate sentence. I'll need to make sure paragraphs are counted correctly. I'll structure: Para 1 = TL;DR. Para 2 = first H2 intro or content. Para 3 = second content or transition. Then after para 3, insert affiliate. Actually, re-read: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So after the 3rd paragraph of the article (excluding TL? No, counting TL as para 1). So I need at least 3 paragraphs of content, then affiliate after the 3rd. I'll make sure the affiliate appears right after the 3rd paragraph, before the 4th paragraph. I'll be careful with paragraph counting. - Table section: Must have a markdown table with data/numbers/comparison. I'll create a section about "Perbandingan Pola Lapor" or "Data Verifikasi Pajak Crypto Indonesia". Include numbers like number of taxpayers, penalties, etc. - FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3. Must be in Indonesian. Avoid banned phrases. - Conclusion: 80-120 words + internal CTA. Must end with "Baca juga: [judul slug]". - Sumber: 2-4 source links. - Author box at the bottom. Let's outline the structure: - H1 - TL;DR (para 1) - Paragraph 2 (intro to crypto tax id, context Indonesia) - Paragraph 3 (maybe discussion of regulations, then affiliate after this paragraph) - Wait, need to count: Para 1 = TL;DR. Para 2 = first content paragraph. Para 3 = second content paragraph. Then after para 3, affiliate. So the affiliate will appear between para 3 and para 4. I'll make sure para 4 starts after the affiliate link. - Then H2 sections: I need 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words. I'll plan 5 sections. But need to intersperse paragraphs carefully. Actually, the H2 sections themselves will contain paragraphs. I need to ensure total paragraph count works out such that affiliate is after the 3rd paragraph of the entire article. This is tricky. Let's think: The article structure will be: - H1 - TL;DR (para 1) - Maybe a brief intro paragraph (para 2) - Another paragraph (para 3) → after this, affiliate - Then the rest of the content: H2 sections, each will have multiple paragraphs, but I need to keep max 4 sentences per paragraph. I'll make each paragraph 3-4 sentences. - I need to ensure that the "after paragraph 3" affiliate insertion happens naturally. I'll structure the beginning carefully. Let's draft paragraph by paragraph, keeping track. **Plan for paragraph count:** - Para 1: TL;DR (as required, 40-60 words) - Para 2: Introduction to crypto tax ID in Indonesia, maybe 3-4 sentences. - Para 3: Discussion about current regulations or obligations, 3-4 sentences. After this paragraph, I'll insert the affiliate sentence. - Then Para 4: Start of H2 sections or content. But wait, the affiliate is "mid-article, after paragraph 3". So after para 3, I add the affiliate mention, then continue with para 4. The affiliate itself is a sentence or two. I'll add it as a separate sentence or short paragraph? The rule says: "Inject after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." It seems like a sentence inserted after the 3rd paragraph. I'll make it part of the flow, maybe as a new short paragraph (para 4?) but the rule says "after paragraph 3", so I'll insert the affiliate sentence right after the 3rd paragraph, before the 4th. To be safe, I'll make the affiliate a standalone sentence right after para 3, and then para 4 starts the next section. The counting: Para 1 = TL;DR. Para 2 = ... Para 3 = ... Then affiliate sentence. Then Para 4 = next content. That should work. Let's ensure total word count 1200-1800. I'll aim for ~1500. Now, let's think about the content topics for H2 sections (4-5): 1. Apa Itu Crypto Tax ID dan Mengapa Harus Diketahui? (200-300 words) 2. Peraturan Pajak Crypto di Indonesia: UU Pajak dan Peraturan Terkini (200-300 words) 3. Cara Daftar dan Lapor Crypto

Comments