Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia

- H1 title max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at beginning - TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, contextual, 'platform Bybit' with specific link format) - WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/numbers/comparison (not list) - FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal) - Author box at bottom: specific format - Total 1200-1800 words - Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional - No absolute claims without sources - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ - Listicle format OK if it fits - BANNED phrases list (long, need to avoid) - NO AI markers - INTERNAL LINK: Akhiri dengan "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format) - Need to carefully count paragraphs to place affiliate after paragraph 3 (TL;DR = para 1) - Need exactly one affiliate mention, contextual, natural - Need one markdown table section - Need 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Need FAQ with 3 Q&A H3 - Need conclusion 80-120 words with CTA - Need sources (2-4 links) - Need author box exactly as specified - Word count 1200-1800 - Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional - Avoid banned phrases - No AI markers - Internal link at end in specific format Let's outline structure: - H1: crypto-tax-id ... (max 60 chars) - Para 1: TL;DR (40-60 words) - Para 2: Intro/context - Para 3: Before affiliate insertion point - After para 3: Affiliate mention (required) - Then H2 sections (4-5) - Table section (must be one of the H2s or a dedicated section) - FAQ section with 3 H3 Q&A - Conclusion 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber 2-4 links - Author box Wait, need to count paragraphs carefully. The spec says: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So: - Paragraph 1: TL;DR - Paragraph 2: Some intro - Paragraph 3: Some content - After paragraph 3: affiliate mention (this will be a separate sentence/paragraph? Or inserted after paragraph 3's text? It says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So likely paragraph 3 ends, then a new paragraph with the affiliate mention. But that would make it paragraph 4. The rule says "after paragraph 3", so the affiliate paragraph comes right after paragraph 3. I need to ensure paragraph 3 is the last one before affiliate, and affiliate is a new paragraph. I'll structure so that there are exactly 3 paragraphs before the affiliate paragraph. Let's plan paragraph count: - Para 1: TL;DR (40-60 words) - Para 2: Introduction to crypto tax ID in ID - Para 3: Maybe about what it is, or general info - Then affiliate paragraph: "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit - https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Bisa bantu pelaporan transaksi dengan fitur canggih." - Then continue with H2 sections, etc. But total paragraphs will be many. Need to ensure max 4 sentences per paragraph. Let's think about the H2 sections. Need 4-5 of them, each 200-300 words. That's a lot of text. Need to stay within 1200-1800 total words. Let's aim for ~500-600 words for the main body (4-5 H2s at ~150-180 each? But spec says each 200-300 words. That would be 800-1500 just for H2s, plus intro, conclusion, etc. Might exceed 1800 if not careful. I'll aim for 4 H2s at ~180-200 each = ~720-800, plus others ~500-600, total ~1200-1400, okay. Need one markdown table section with data/numbers/comparison. I'll make one of the H2 sections dedicated to a table, or a separate section. It says "Minimal 1 section pakai MARKDOWN TABLE dengan data/angka/komparasi (bukan list)". So I need a section that contains a markdown table. I'll make it an H2 section titled something like "Perbandingan Pembobotan Pajak Crypto di Indonesia vs Global" with a table. FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3. I'll add after conclusion or before? Spec says "FAQ section - 3 Q&A with H3". I'll place it before conclusion, or after. Need to decide placement. Probably after conclusion or before. I'll put it before conclusion, or maybe after conclusion but before author box. Let's see. Sumber: 2-4 source links. I'll add them somewhere, maybe in relevant sections or at end. Spec says "Sumber - 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal)". I'll place them at the end or inline. Probably at the end as a list, but need to check format. It says "Sumber - 2-4 source links". I'll make a small section or just inline references. Since no specific format given other than being links, I'll add them as a list after conclusion or within text. But need to avoid banned phrases. I'll just put them as a simple list at the end, maybe before author box. Author box: exact format specified. Internal link: "Akhir dengan 'Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]' (slug format)". So at the very end, after author box? Or before? Spec says "INTERNAL LINK: Akhiri dengan 'Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]' (slug format)". So the very last line of the markdown should be that internal link phrase. I need to ensure it's the last thing. But author box is "di paling bawah". There's a conflict. Let's re-read: "Author box di paling bawah:" then the format. Then "INTERNAL LINK: Akhiri dengan 'Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]' (slug format)". Probably the internal link should be after the author box, or the author box includes it? I'll make the author box, then the internal link line after it. But "akhiri dengan" means end of article. I'll put author box, then the internal link line. Or maybe the internal link is part of the conclusion CTA. I'll structure: Conclusion (80-120 words + internal CTA), then Sumber, then Author box, then Internal link? But "akhiri dengan" means the very last line is the internal link. I'll make the internal link the very last line, after author box. Or I'll integrate the CTA into conclusion, and then have sumber, author box, and then the internal link as the final line. That might work. Let's plan the structure step by step, keeping word count and paragraph limits. **Banned phrases list:** "In today's digital age, In conclusion, As mentioned earlier, In this article we will

Comments