Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia

- H1 title max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at beginning - TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, natural, "platform Bybit", specific URL format, 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA) - WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/numbers/comparison (not a list) - FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal) - Author box at bottom: specific format - Total: 1200-1800 words - Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional tone - No absolute claims without sources - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ - Listicle format OK if it fits - BANNED PHRASES (long list) - NO AI MARKERS - INTERNAL LINK: Akhiri dengan "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format) - Need to write in Indonesian - Tone: casual-profesional - Word count: 1200-1800 words total - Structure: - H1 (max 60 chars, starts with crypto-tax-id) - TL;DR (40-60 words, answer-first) - Daftar Isi (3-5 anchor links to H2) - H2 sections (4-5, 200-300 words each) - Affiliate mention after paragraph 3 (so after TL;DR and Daftar Isi? Wait: "counting TL;DR as para 1". So paragraph 3 means the third paragraph overall. Let's count: 1: TL;DR, 2: Daftar Isi? Or maybe Daftar Isi is not counted as a paragraph? Need to interpret carefully. "INJECT AFTER PARAGAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So paragraphs: 1: TL;DR, 2: maybe intro or something, 3: where affiliate goes. But the structure says: TL;DR box, then Daftar Isi, then 4-5 H2 sections. Likely the "paragraphs" refer to body paragraphs within the H2 sections or general content. I need to ensure the affiliate link appears after the third paragraph of the main content. I'll structure it carefully: TL;DR (para 1), then maybe a brief intro (para 2), then the affiliate mention after para 3. But the constraint says "after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." And also "Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (see #AFFILIATE below)" and "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3". I need to produce paragraphs such that the 3rd paragraph contains or is immediately followed by the affiliate mention. I'll make: Para 1 = TL;DR. Para 2 = brief intro about crypto tax in ID. Para 3 = where I put the affiliate mention. But the affiliate must be "after paragraph 3", meaning maybe at the end of para 3 or start of para 4? I'll put it at the end of the third paragraph, or ensure paragraph 3 ends with the affiliate sentence. I'll structure: Para 1: TL;DR (but TL;DR is a box, maybe it's separate). Actually, the TL;DR is a box, maybe not counted as a paragraph in the flow. But the rule says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So I'll treat TL;DR as the first paragraph. Then I'll have body paragraphs. I need to be careful. Let's outline the structure with paragraph counts: - H1 - TL;DR box: this will be paragraph 1 - Daftar Isi: maybe not a paragraph, or maybe it's after TL;DR but not counted? I'll put it after TL;DR, but the counting might skip it or include it. To be safe, I'll make sure the third meaningful body paragraph contains the affiliate. I'll structure the body with paragraphs numbered 2,3,4... but the rule says counting TL;DR as para 1. So para 2 and 3 will be before affiliate. I'll make para 3 end with the affiliate sentence. Or I'll put the affiliate after para 3, meaning para 3 is complete, then affiliate. The rule: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So after the third paragraph, I inject the affiliate mention. It could be a separate sentence or block after the third paragraph. I'll make sure there are at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate, and the affiliate appears right after the third paragraph's last sentence, or as a transition. I'll write 3 paragraphs, then the affiliate mention, then continue with more paragraphs. But the total word count is 1200-1800, so many paragraphs. Let's plan the paragraph distribution: - TL;DR (para 1) - Daftar Isi (maybe not a paragraph, or a list, but I'll place it after TL;DR) - Then body starts. Para 2: intro to crypto tax in Indonesia. - Para 3: maybe about reporting requirements or something. After this paragraph, I'll insert the affiliate mention. - Then para 4, 5, etc. Actually, reading carefully: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So after the third paragraph (which is the third block of text), I insert a sentence: "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit - https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." It must be natural, no pushy CTA. I'll make it seamless. I need to ensure the affiliate link is not naked: "Never a naked URL." So I need to embed it in text, like "platform Bybit" or "di Bybit". The rule says: "Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Never a naked URL." That seems contradictory: it says mention the platform with that URL, but never a naked URL. Probably means the link should be formatted as a link, not just the raw URL. But in markdown, I can write `[platform Bybit](https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX)`. However, it says "Never a naked URL." So I should use markdown link syntax. But it also says "Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX." Maybe it means the anchor text should be "platform Bybit" and the URL is that. I'll use `[platform Bybit](https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX)`. But the rule says "Never a naked URL." So I'll definitely use markdown link format. However, the instruction also says "Keep it 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA." And "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 ... Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So I'll write something like: "Saran saya, coba [platform Bybit](https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX) — bisa bantu mengurangi beban pelaporan." That fits. Let's check the exact wording: "Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affili

Comments

Popular posts from this blog