Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia

- **No AI markers, banned phrases** - H1: max 60 chars, starts with "crypto-tax-id" - TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 - 4-5 H2 sections, 200-300 words each - Table: minimal 1 section with markdown table, data/numbers/comparison - FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links - Author box at bottom - Affiliate: After paragraph 3 (TL;DR = para 1). So after the 3rd paragraph overall. Need to count paragraphs carefully. Let's outline paragraph count: 1. TL;DR 2. Maybe intro or start of Daftar Isi? Wait, structure says: H1, TL;DR box, Daftar Isi, 4-5 H2 sections, etc. The "paragraph 3" for affiliate injection likely refers to the body paragraphs after TL;DR and Daftar Isi. Need to be careful. The rule says: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So paragraph 1 = TL;DR. Paragraph 2 = first body paragraph. Paragraph 3 = second body paragraph. Inject after paragraph 3. So I need to make sure there are at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate link, and it goes after the 3rd paragraph. Let's plan the paragraph flow: - Para 1: TL;DR (but TL;DR is a box, might be formatted separately. I'll treat it as a paragraph inside the box or as the first content paragraph. The rule says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So I'll make the TL;DR content a single paragraph, and it counts as paragraph 1.) - Para 2: First H2 section intro or general intro. - Para 3: Second H2 section or second paragraph. After this, inject affiliate. - Then continue with remaining H2 sections, table, FAQ, conclusion, etc. Need to ensure total 1200-1800 words. That's quite long. I'll need to generate substantial content while keeping paragraphs max 4 sentences. Let's outline the H2 sections (4-5): 1. Apa Itu Crypto Tax-ID dan Mengapa Penting? 2. Peraturan Pajak Crypto di Indonesia: SE- dan Terkini 3. Cara Mendaftar/ Mengelola Crypto Tax-ID (or Process) 4. Perbandingan: Indonesia vs Negara Lain (table here) 5. Tips Praktis dan Saran (optional 5th) Table section: one of the H2 sections will contain a markdown table. Maybe section 4: "Perbandingan Pajak Crypto: Indonesia vs Dunia". FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3. Conclusion: 80-120 words + internal CTA. Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkitu dari niche sama]" - I'll need to fabricate a relevant slug, e.g., "cara-laporkan-crypto-di-indonesia". Author box at bottom with specific format. Affiliate: After paragraph 3. I need to count paragraphs carefully. Let's structure the article body with paragraphs numbered in my mind. I'll make sure the affiliate link appears after the 3rd paragraph of the body (after TL;DR which is para 1). Banned phrases list: "In today's digital age, In conclusion, As mentioned earlier, In this article we will, Let's dive into, Delve into, Tapestry, Elevate, Leverage, Unlock, Seamless, Holistic, Paradigm, Game-changer". Must avoid these entirely. No AI markers. Max 4 sentences per paragraph. Let's start drafting. First, H1: max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at the beginning. "Crypto Tax-ID Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Membaca 2026" That's 50 chars approx. Starts with crypto-tax-id? Actually "Crypto Tax-ID Indonesia..." starts with "Crypto Tax-ID". The keyword is 'crypto-tax-id'. The H1 must have it at the beginning. So: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Membaca 2026". Let's count: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Membaca 2026" - 57 chars. Good. TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first. Need 40-60 words in Indonesian. "Pendahuluan singkat: Wajib memiliki crypto tax-ID di Indonesia untuk pelaporan ke Kementerian Keuangan. Mengabaikan kewajiban ini bisa denda hingga 20% dari nilai transaksi per tahun." Let's count words: "Pendahuluan" - need to count accurately. I'll craft 45 words. "Wajib memiliki crypto tax-ID di Indonesia untuk pelaporan transaksi ke Kementerian Keuangan. Mengabaikan dapat denda hingga 20% nilai transaksi per tahun." Count: Wajib(1) memiliki2 crypto3 tax-ID4 di5 Indonesia6 untuk7 pelaporan8 transaksi9 ke10 Kementerian11 Keuangan12. Mengabaikan13 dapat14 denda15 hingga16 20%17 nilai18 transaksi19 per20 tahun21. That's 21 words. Need 40-60. I'll expand: "Wajib memiliki crypto tax-ID di Indonesia untuk melaporkan seluruh transaksi crypto ke Kementerian Keuangan setiap tahun. Mengabaikan kewajiban ini dapat dikenakan denda administratif hingga 20% dari nilai transaksi total, serta pelaporkan pajak penghasilan sesuai ketentuan terbaru." Count: Wajib1 memiliki2 crypto3 tax-ID4 di5 Indonesia6 untuk7 melaporkan8 seluruh9 transaksi10 crypto11 ke12 Kementerian13 Keuangan14 setiap15 tahun16. Mengabaikan17 kewajiban18 ini19 dapat20 dikenakan21 denda22 administratif23 hingga24 20%25 dari26 nilai27 transaksi28 total29,30 serta31 pelaporkan32 pajak33 penghasilan34 sesuai35 ketentuan36 terbaru37. That's 37 words. Need 40-60. Add: "Pemahaman awal akan memudahkan Anda menghindari sanksi dan tetap patuh hukum." Let's recount properly later. I'll aim for ~48 words. I'll write it carefully. Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. I'll make 5 H2 sections, so 5 anchors. Now body paragraphs. Need to hit 1200-1800 words total. That includes all sections. I'll need to be prolific but structured. Let's outline the flow: - H1 - TL;DR (para 1) - Daftar Isi (maybe not counted as paragraph? But it's part of the markdown. I'll treat it separately, not as a content paragraph for the affiliate count. The rule says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So Daftar Isi might be outside the paragraph count, or I need to ensure the affiliate goes after the 3rd actual content paragraph. I'll make Daftar Isi as a markdown list, not a paragraph. Then start body paragraphs.) - Para 2: Intro to crypto tax-ID in Indonesia. - Para 3: Something about regulation. After this, inject affiliate. - Then continue with H2 sections as paragraphs. Need to be careful. I'll structure body content with clear paragraph breaks, max 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog