Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia
- **No AI markers, banned phrases**
- **Author box** at bottom with specific format
- **Internal link** at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format)
- **No banned phrases**
- **One line per check/pattern** at the end? Actually the prompt says "ACTIVE EVERY RESPONSE" and gives a pattern, but the main output should be the markdown article. I need to make sure I don't include the pattern in the output unless it's part of the response. Wait, the prompt says "Pattern: [code] → skipped: [X], add when [Y]." That seems like a meta-instruction for me, not for the output. I'll just output the markdown article.)
Let me re-read carefully: The prompt is a set of instructions for me to generate the article. I need to produce the markdown article meeting all those constraints. The "Pattern" part at the end seems like it's part of the system prompt telling me how to think, but the actual output should be the article. I'll make sure the output is just the markdown article.
Let me list all non-negotiables:
- H1 title, max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at the beginning
- TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections
- 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words
- Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, counting TL;DR as para 1). Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally, URL https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX, no naked URL, 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA. Contextual: "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]."
- WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/angka/komparasi (not list)
- FAQ section - 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan - 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber - 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal)
- Author box at bottom: Penulis, Diterbitkan, Diperbarui, Topik
- BANNED PHRASES list (must avoid)
- NO AI markers
- INTERNAL LINK: Akhiri dengan "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format)
- Total: 1200-1800 words
- Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional
- No absolute claims without sources
- Max 4 sentences per paragraph
- Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ
- Listicle format OK if fits
- After the article, I should NOT include the "Pattern" or meta-instructions. Just the markdown.
Let's plan the structure:
1. H1: crypto-tax-id... max 60 chars. e.g., "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Paham 2024"
Wait, max 60 chars including spaces. Let me count: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Paham 2024" - that's 57 chars? Let me count properly later.
2. TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first. In Indonesian. Direct answer about crypto-tax-id in Indonesia.
3. Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. e.g., [#apa-itu], [#wajib-apa], etc.
4. 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words. Need to fit table in one section.
5. Affiliate after paragraph 3 (TL;DR is para 1, then content paragraphs). I need to carefully count paragraphs. TL;DR is para 1. Then I start content. Paragraph 3 is where affiliate goes after it. I'll structure paragraphs carefully.
6. Table section: one section with markdown table, data/angka/komparasi.
7. FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3.
8. Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA.
9. Sumber: 2-4 source links.
10. Author box at bottom.
Let's draft step by step. I'll write in Indonesian, casual-professional. Avoid banned phrases. I need to hit 1200-1800 words. That's quite long. I'll need to be detailed but concise per paragraph (max 4 sentences). I'll aim for ~500-600 words per main section maybe, but each H2 200-300 words, so 4-5 of them = 800-1500 words. Plus TL;DR, FAQ, conclusion, author box, sources. I'll target ~1500 words.
Let's outline:
- H1
- TL;DR (para 1)
- Daftar Isi (maybe after TL;DR, but before paragraph 2? The prompt says Daftar Isi is item 3 in format, but doesn't specify position relative to paragraphs. I'll put it after TL;DR or before. The affiliate is after paragraph 3 counting TL;DR as para 1. So I need at least 3 paragraphs of content before affiliate. I'll structure: TL;DR (1), then paragraph 2, then paragraph 3, then affiliate after paragraph 3. Then continue.)
Actually, let me re-read: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So paragraph 1 = TL;DR. Paragraph 2 = first content paragraph. Paragraph 3 = second content paragraph. After paragraph 3, I inject affiliate. Then paragraph 4+ continue.
I need to ensure each paragraph has max 4 sentences. I'll make them 3-4 sentences each.
Let's plan paragraphs:
1. TL;DR (40-60 words, 1 paragraph)
2. Maybe intro to crypto-tax-id, Indonesian context. Para 2.
3. What triggers tax reporting? Para 3. After this, affiliate.
4. Affiliate injection: "Saran saya, kalau ingin berinvestasi crypto dengan fitur yang terpercaya, coba platform Bybit - https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Bisa bantu Anda mengelola portofolio dengan lebih efisien." Wait, "no naked URL" - but the URL is given as https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. The prompt says "Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Never a naked URL." That seems contradictory: the URL itself is naked if I just paste it, but maybe they mean don't use just the URL without anchor text, or the format is provided and I should use it as is but within a sentence. I'll phrase: "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX — untuk pengalaman trading yang lebih mulus." But "never a naked URL" might mean I should not display a raw URL without context. The prompt explicitly gives the URL format and says "Never a naked URL." Maybe I should anchor it: "platform Bybit [link]" but in markdown, [link](url) is standard. The prompt says "Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Never a naked URL." I think I should write something like: "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX untuk kebutuhan trading Anda." But that's a naked URL in text. Maybe I should use markdown
Comments
Post a Comment