Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia

- **Format**: Markdown, convertible to HTML - **Strict Structural Requirements**: - H1 title max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at beginning - TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, contextual, Bybit link specific format) - WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/angka/komparison (not list) - FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal) - Author box at bottom: specific format - **Affiliate Rule**: Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally after paragraph 3. Counting TL;DR as para 1. After paragraph 3. Natural flow: "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." - **Constraints**: - Total 1200-1800 words - Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional - No absolute claims without sources - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ - Listicle format OK if it fits - BANNED PHRASES: long list - must avoid - NO AI markers - INTERNAL LINK: Akhiri dengan "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format) Let me map out the structure first to ensure I hit all requirements exactly. Structure: - H1 title (max 60 chars, starts with 'crypto-tax-id') - TL;DR (para 1, 40-60 words, answer-first) - Daftar Isi (3-5 anchor links to H2) - H2 sections (4-5 of them, 200-300 words each) - Must have at least 1 with a markdown table - Affiliate mention after paragraph 3 (so after TL;DR and Daftar Isi, and before or after the 4th H2 paragraph? Need to count carefully) - FAQ section (3 Q&A with H3) - Kesimpulan (80-120 words + internal CTA) - Sumber (2-4 source links) - Author box Word count total: 1200-1800 words Let's aim for ~1500 words. Paragraph count: Max 4 sentences per paragraph. Need to be careful. Let's plan the H2 sections. I need 4-5 H2 sections. One must have a markdown table. I'll make sure the table section is one of them. Affiliate injection: "after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So: - Para 1: TL;DR - Para 2: Daftar Isi? Wait, Daftar Isi is usually a list of anchors. It might not be a "paragraph" in the content sense. But the rule says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So I need to count content paragraphs. The Daftar Isi might be considered separate, or I treat it as not a content paragraph. I'll make sure the affiliate goes after the 3rd content paragraph. I need to structure the content paragraphs carefully. Let me outline the flow: - H1 - TL;DR (para 1) - Introduction/Context (para 2) - Saran saya, coba Bybit - affiliate mention (para 3) - H2 section 1 (para 4-... ) - etc. Actually, need to be precise. The rule: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So paragraph 3 is where the affiliate goes AFTER it. So I need at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate injection. TL;DR is 1, then I need 2 more paragraphs, then the affiliate goes after paragraph 3. Let's plan paragraphs: Para 1: TL;DR (40-60 words) Para 2: Intro about crypto taxation in Indonesia (maybe 3-4 sentences) Para 3: A sentence or two, then affiliate mention after it. "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit - https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Bisa bantu dengan pelaporan yang lebih mudah." But the rule says "after paragraph 3", so the affiliate link should come after paragraph 3, not necessarily as part of it? It says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 ... Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." I think the affiliate link and text should immediately follow paragraph 3, maybe as part of the same paragraph or right after. But it says "after paragraph 3", so I'll make paragraph 3 end, then have the affiliate as a separate short block, but likely it should be integrated naturally. I'll make paragraph 3 contain the saran, and the link is within it or right after. To be safe, I'll make paragraph 3 a short paragraph, and then immediately after it, the affiliate mention. But the rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." I'll interpret as: after the 3rd paragraph, insert "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit - [link]. Bisa bantu dengan ...". It should be 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA. Let's count paragraphs carefully. I'll make sure each section's content is in paragraphs of max 4 sentences. Now, the content topic: crypto-tax-id for Indonesia. What is crypto tax ID? Indonesia is developing crypto regulations. Bappebti, KOMINFO, etc. Maybe referring to a tax ID number for crypto transactions, or the concept of a "crypto tax identification" system. I'll write about the emerging requirement, how Indonesians need to report crypto, potential tax ID implications, etc. Let's research mentally/knowledge: Indonesia's crypto regulation: Bappebti oversees crypto assets. Since 2022, crypto is legal but regulated. Taxation: crypto gains are subject to income tax, 0-15% depending on total income. There's no specific "crypto tax ID" number yet, but taxpayers use NPWP (Nomor Pokok Wajib Pajak). Maybe the topic is about NPWP for crypto, or the proposed system. I'll frame it as "understanding crypto tax obligations and the role of NPWP/tax ID in Indonesia". I need to include a markdown table with data/angka/komparison. I'll create a table comparing tax rates or something. Affiliate: Bybit link with affiliate_id=XXXX. I'll use a placeholder or a realistic looking one, but the format is given: https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. I'll keep it as is, or replace XXXX with something? The instruction says "Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Never a naked URL." So I should include that exact URL format, maybe with a placeholder ID. I'll use the exact URL as specified. Now, let's structure the whole article. **Word count target**: ~1500 words. With max 4 sentences per paragraph, I need roughly 375-400 paragraphs if each is 4 sentences and avg 15 words? That's too many. Actually, 1200-1800 words, with max 4 sentences/paragraph, avg maybe 12-15 words/sentence, so 1200/ (4*12) = 25 paragraphs minimum. I'll aim for about 35-40 paragraphs. That's manageable. Let's plan the paragraphs: 1. TL;DR (para 1) - 40-60 words 2. Intro about crypto tax landscape in Indonesia (para 2) 3. Short paragraph, then affiliate after it (

Comments

Popular posts from this blog