Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia

- **No AI markers** - **Banned phrases list** Let me re-read the prompt carefully. The user gives a system prompt about being a "lazy senior developer" but the actual task is "Write a blog post about crypto-tax-id for Indonesia audience." with strict format. I need to produce the blog post markdown. Key constraints to track: - H1: max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at the beginning - TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, counting TL;DR as para 1) - WAJIB: Minimal 1 section pakai MARKDOWN TABLE dengan data/angka/komparasi - FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal) - Author box at bottom with specific fields - Affiliate: mention 'platform Bybit' naturally after paragraph 3, link https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX, 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA - Constraints: 1200-1800 words, Bahasa Indonesia, casual-professional, no absolute claims without sources, max 4 sentences per paragraph, use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ, listicle OK if fits, banned phrases list, no AI markers - Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" slug format Let's plan the structure: - H1: crypto-tax-id: Panduan Lengkap Wajib untuk Pelapor Pajak Crypto di Indonesia (check char count) - TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first. Something like: "Setiap pemegang aset crypto di Indonesia wajib melaporkan ke KPP dan memiliki identifikasi pajak; panduan ini menjelaskan cara daftar dan fulfill kewajiban." Count words: Setiap(1) pemegang(2) aset(3) crypto(4) di(5) Indonesia(6) wajib(7) melaporkan(8) ke(9) KPP(10) dan(11) memiliki(12) identifikasi(13) pajak(14);(15) panduan(16) ini(17) menjelaskan(18) cara(19) daftar(20) dan(21) fulfill(22) kewajiban(23). That's 23 words. Need 40-60. I'll expand. - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. I'll make H2 sections: 1. Memahami Crypto-tax-id di Indonesia, 2. Cara Daftar dan Laporkan Pajak Crypto, 3. Perbandingan Gagal vs Tepat Waktu, 4. Tips Mematuhi Peraturan, 5. FAQ (but FAQ is separate section maybe after H2s, or one of the H2s? The structure says 4-5 H2 sections, then FAQ section with 3 Q&A with H3. So FAQ is likely after the H2 sections, maybe not counted as H2. I'll make 4 H2 sections, then FAQ section with H3s.) - Affiliate mention: after paragraph 3 (TL;DR as para 1, then content paragraphs). I need to count paragraphs carefully. TL;DR is para 1. Then I start content. Affiliate after paragraph 3. So after TL;DR (para 1), then paragraph 2, then paragraph 3, then insert affiliate. I need to ensure the affiliate goes after the third paragraph. - Table: minimal 1 section with markdown table, data/numbers/comparison. - FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3. - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA. - Sumber: 2-4 source links. - Author box at bottom. - Banned phrases must be avoided. - No AI markers. - Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" slug format. I'll make it something like "Baca juga: cara-laporkan-pajak-crypto-di-indonesia". Let's draft step by step, ensuring word count 1200-1800, Indonesian casual-professional tone. First, H1: must start with 'crypto-tax-id', max 60 chars. "crypto-tax-id: Panduan Lengkap Pelapor Pajak Crypto Indonesia" - count: crypto-tax-id: (13 chars including colon and space? Actually the keyword must be at the beginning. The H1 text can be "crypto-tax-id: Panduan Lengkap Pelapor Pajak Crypto Indonesia". That's 50 something chars. Let's count: c-r-y-p-t-o---t-a-x---i-d-:-space-P-a-n-d-u-a-l-space-L-e-n-g-g-a-p-space-P-e-l-a-p-o-r-space-P-a-j-a-k-space-C-r-y-p-t-o-space-I-n-d-o-n-e-s-i-a. That's 13 + 1 + 7 + 1 + 6 + 1 + 5 + 1 + 8 + 1 + 7 = Hmm better just write it and count characters. I'll keep it under 60. Let's actually count properly later. I'll draft. Structure outline: 1. H1 2. TL;DR (para 1) 3. Daftar Isi (maybe as a list, but it's section 3 in output format, not necessarily a paragraph count) 4. H2 sections (4-5) 5. Affiliate after paragraph 3 6. Table section 7. FAQ section 8. Kesimpulan 9. Sumber 10. Author box I need to be careful with paragraph counting for affiliate injection. The rule: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So after the third paragraph of content, I insert the affiliate. I need to make sure my content paragraphs are counted. I'll structure content with paragraphs clearly. Let's plan paragraphs: - Para 1: TL;DR - Para 2: Introduction/h2 context maybe - Para 3: Before affiliate, then affiliate inserted after this paragraph. Actually, the rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So after paragraph 3, I add the affiliate mention. That means the affiliate goes between paragraph 3 and paragraph 4, or as part of paragraph 3? It says "after paragraph 3", so I'll have paragraph 3 end, then the affiliate sentence(s), then paragraph 4 starts. But the affiliate count is "1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA." I'll make sure the affiliate is right after paragraph 3. I need to count paragraphs carefully. I'll write the content such that paragraphs are distinct. I'll use blank lines between paragraphs. Let's start drafting in markdown, keeping track. I'll begin: ``` crypto-tax-id: Panduan Lengkap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog