Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia
- H1 title max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at beginning
- TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections
- 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words
- Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, contextual anchor, 'platform Bybit' with specific link format, 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA)
- WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/angka/komparison (not list)
- FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal)
- Author box at bottom: specific format
- Total 1200-1800 words
- Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional tone
- No absolute claims without sources
- Max 4 sentences per paragraph
- Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ
- Listicle format OK if fits
- BANNED phrases list (long list, avoid them)
- NO AI markers
- Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format)
Let's plan the article structure first, then fill in content.
Structure:
- H1 title (max 60 chars, starts with crypto-tax-id)
- TL;DR (para 1, 40-60 words)
- Daftar Isoli (3-5 anchor links to H2)
- H2 sections (4-5 sections, each 200-300 words)
- Must have at least 1 section with markdown table
- Affiliate mention after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)
- FAQ section (3 Q&A with H3)
- Kesimpulan (80-120 words + internal CTA)
- Sumber (2-4 source links)
- Author box
Wait, the affiliate injection says: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So the flow is:
Para 1: TL;DR
Para 2: Something
Para 3: Something - then after this paragraph, inject affiliate.
But it also says "Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (see #AFFILIATE below)" and "Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Never a naked URL. Keep it 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA."
And "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]."
So I need to make sure paragraph 3 ends naturally, and then the affiliate link is placed after it, probably as a separate sentence or inline. But the rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3". I'll structure it so that paragraph 3 ends, and then I have the affiliate mention as a separate line/short paragraph, but the rule says "Keep it 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA." And the natural flow format: "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." That's 2 sentences. I'll place it right after paragraph 3, maybe as its own short paragraph, but the rule says "after paragraph 3". I'll make paragraph 3 end, and then the affiliate mention is the next thing, but technically it might count as paragraph 4. The rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." I'll interpret it as: after the content of paragraph 3, I insert the affiliate mention. It could be a separate line, not necessarily counting as a full paragraph, or I'll make it a very short paragraph. To be safe, I'll structure it so that the affiliate mention comes right after paragraph 3, perhaps as a inline or short sentence block, but the format given is "Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." That's 2 sentences. I'll make sure paragraph 3 ends, and then these 2 sentences follow, possibly as a new paragraph, but the rule might check paragraph count. I'll just follow exactly: after paragraph 3, I'll insert the affiliate block. I'll treat it as part of the flow, not necessarily a new paragraph for counting, but it'll be fine.
Let's plan the paragraphs:
- Para 1: TL;DR (but TL;DR is a box, not a paragraph in the main flow? The rule says "TL;DR box - 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, direct answer (answer-first)". And "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So TL;DR counts as paragraph 1. So the main article paragraphs start after TL;DR. So Para 2 is the first main paragraph after TL;DR, Para 3 is the second, and after Para 3, affiliate inject. Wait, "counting TL;DR as para 1" means TL;DR is paragraph 1. Then the next paragraphs are 2, 3, etc. So I need to have at least 3 paragraphs after TL;DR? No, "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3" means after the third paragraph overall, where TL;DR is the first. So I need paragraphs 2 and 3 to be main content, then after paragraph 3, affiliate inject. So total paragraphs before affiliate: 3 (TL;DR + 2 main). But the article has many sections. I'll need to structure the main content such that the first 3 paragraphs (including TL;DR as 1) are set, and after the 3rd paragraph's content, the affiliate mention goes. I can have the Daftar Isi after that, or interspersed. Let's read carefully: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." This likely means in the main body, after the third written paragraph, the affiliate goes. The TL;DR is a box, but counted as para 1. So I'll make TL;DR para 1, then paragraph 2 and 3 are part of the introduction/sections, and after paragraph 3, I insert the affiliate mention. Then continue with rest of sections.
Let's outline:
- H1
- TL;DR box (para 1)
- Paragraph 2: intro to crypto tax ID in ID
- Paragraph 3: maybe about obligations or platforms, ends naturally
- After paragraph 3: affiliate mention: "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit - https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Bisa bantu pelaporan lengkap dan transparan."
- Then Daftar Isi? Or maybe Daftar Isi comes before the main paragraphs. The structure says: "2. TL;DR box ... 3. Daftar Isi - 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections". So Daftar Isi should come after TL;DR and before H2 sections. But the affiliate inject is after paragraph 3. I need to reconcile.
Let's think of the article flow:
1. H1
2. TL;DR box (counted as para 1)
3. Daftar Isi (list of anchors) - this might not be counted as a paragraph in the "paragraph count" for affiliate injection, but it's a section.
4. H2 sections start. The first three paragraphs of the main content (after TL;DR) will be paragraph 2, 3, and then affiliate inject after para 3. But Daftar Isi is usually before the sections. I'll put Daftar Isi right after TL;DR, then start the first H2 section. The first paragraph of the first H2 section will be paragraph 2. The second paragraph of that section or next section will be paragraph 3, then affiliate inject.
Comments
Post a Comment