Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia

Let's map out the sections and approximate word counts to hit 1200-1800 words. - H1 title: ~5-10 words, max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at beginning - TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words → 800-1500 words total for H2 sections - Affiliate mention: 1-2 sentences, after paragraph 3 (TL;DR = 1, then para 2, para 3 → affiliate after para 3) - Table section: needs its own section, with table + surrounding text. Probably ~150-250 words including table. - FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3. Each Q&A maybe 80-120 words → 240-360 words. - Conclusion: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links - Author box: specific format Let's plan the paragraph count. The rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So we need at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate link. The TL;DR counts as paragraph 1. Then we need paragraph 2 and paragraph 3, and the affiliate goes after paragraph 3. Let's outline the flow: 1. H1 2. TL;DR (para 1) 3. Daftar Isi (this might be a list of anchors; could be considered a paragraph or just a list. But the count says "after paragraph 3". I'll treat Daftar Isi as not a paragraph in the flow, or maybe it's part of the flow. I need to be careful. The rule says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So after the 3rd paragraph of content, the affiliate goes in. I'll make sure paragraph 1 = TL;DR, paragraph 2 = some intro, paragraph 3 = some intro, then affiliate after paragraph 3. Let's structure the content paragraphs: - Para 1: TL;DR (40-60 words) - Para 2: Brief intro about crypto taxation in Indonesia, maybe leading to the need for a tax ID. - Para 3: Transition to discussing what crypto-tax-id is, or platform mention. Actually, the affiliate must go after paragraph 3. So I'll put the affiliate link after paragraph 3, naturally: "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit - https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." But the rule says "Keep it 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA." And "Never a naked URL." So I need to embed the URL naturally, maybe with anchor text. But the rule says "Never a naked URL." That means I shouldn't just paste the URL raw; I should use anchor text. But it also says "Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Never a naked URL." This is slightly contradictory. I think means mention the platform name and link, but make it an anchor, not just raw URL. I'll use anchor text like "platform Bybit" and wrap the URL. But in Markdown, I can do `[platform Bybit](https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX)`. That's not a naked URL. The rule says "Never a naked URL." So I'll use markdown link syntax. But it also says "Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX." Might mean the URL should be included, but not as naked. I'll use anchor text. I'll make it: "Saran saya, coba **platform Bybit** untuk pengalaman yang lebih mudah." and then the link. But need to include the URL. I'll do `[platform Bybit](https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX)` but that might be considered a naked URL in text? Actually, in Markdown, `[text](url)` is not a naked URL; the URL is hidden. I think that's fine. The rule probably means don't just write `https://...` by itself. I'll use anchor text "platform Bybit". Let's re-read: "Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Never a naked URL. Keep it 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA." I'll interpret as: mention the platform name, and the URL should be present but not as a naked link. In Markdown, I can write "platform Bybit" as text, and maybe append the URL in a way that's not naked. But typically, if I write `[platform Bybit](https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX)`, the URL is not naked. I'll do that. Now, the affiliate must be after paragraph 3. So I need to count paragraphs carefully. Let's plan the paragraph structure: - Para 1: TL;DR (but TL;DR is a box, maybe it's considered a paragraph. I'll treat it as a paragraph.) - Para 2: Intro about crypto tax reporting in Indonesia. - Para 3: Discussion on what crypto-tax-id entails, maybe leading to the need for platforms. - Then affiliate after para 3. But the table section, FAQ, conclusion etc come after. I need to ensure the affiliate is exactly after paragraph 3, not inside other sections. Let's outline the full article structure with paragraph counts: **H1** (title) **TL;DR** (para 1, 40-60 words) **Daftar Isi** (list of anchors; maybe not counted as a content paragraph, but I'll place it after TL;DR. The rule says "after paragraph 3", so I need 3 content paragraphs before affiliate. Daftar Isi might be considered a paragraph, but I'll make the content paragraphs distinct.) Actually, the rule: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So if I have TL;DR as para 1, then I need two more paragraphs (para 2 and para 3), then affiliate. After that, I can have other sections. Let's design: - Para 1: TL;DR (40-60 words) - Para 2: About the growing crypto user base in Indonesia and tax obligations. - Para 3: Explanation of what a crypto-tax-id is and why it matters. - Then affiliate: "Saran saya, coba **platform Bybit** untuk mengelola transaksi dengan lebih transparan. [link]" But need to ensure it's 1-2 sentences, natural, no pushy CTA. I'll make it: "Saran saya, coba **platform Bybit** untuk pengelolaan laporan pajak yang lebih terstruktur." and then the link. But the link needs to be included. I'll do: "Saran saya, coba **platform Bybit** untuk pengelolaan laporan pajak yang lebih terstruktur." and then Mark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog