Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia

- **No AI markers, banned phrases** - H1: max 60 chars, starts with "crypto-tax-id" - TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Affiliate: after paragraph 3 (TL;DR = para 1, so after 3rd paragraph overall), mention Bybit naturally with link, 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA - Table: minimal 1 section with markdown table, data/numbers/comparison (not a list) - FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3 - Conclusion: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sources: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T) - Author box at bottom: specific format - Total words: 1200-1800 - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - Banned phrases list (check later) - No AI markers - Internal link at end in specific format First, ensure I understand the paragraph counting. TL;DR is para 1. Then the article starts. Affiliate goes after paragraph 3. So paragraphs 1 (TL;DR), 2, 3 - affiliate goes after paragraph 3. That means the affiliate link appears after the 3rd paragraph's content, before paragraph 4 perhaps, or as part of the transition. I'll make sure paragraph 3 ends, then affiliate appears, then paragraph 4 continues. Let's outline the paragraphs: - Para 1: TL;DR (but wait, TL;DR is a box, not necessarily a paragraph in the main flow? The constraint says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So TL;DR counts as first paragraph. Then the main article starts with paragraph 2. But the affiliate goes after paragraph 3. So after TL;DR (1), then paragraph 2, then paragraph 3, then affiliate. I need to be careful with sentence counts and paragraph structure.) Actually, re-read: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". So: - Paragraph 1 = TL;DR - Paragraph 2 = first main paragraph - Paragraph 3 = second main paragraph? Wait, 3 paragraphs counting TL;DR. So after the 3rd paragraph (which would be the 2nd main paragraph after TL;DR?), affiliate injects. Let's count: 1: TL;DR, 2: first body para, 3: second body para. After that, inject affiliate. Then paragraph 3 is the last one before affiliate. I'll make sure to have TL;DR as a block but count it as para 1. Then I'll have body paras labeled or just ensure the flow works. Better: I'll write TL;DR as a separate box, but in terms of counting, it's para 1. Then I'll write 2 more paragraphs before the affiliate injects. So total paragraphs before affiliate: 3 (including TL;DR). After affiliate, continue with more paragraphs. Let's plan the structure: - H1 - TL;DR box (40-60 words, answer-first) - Daftar Isi (3-5 anchor links) - Then body starts. I need to count paragraphs carefully. Let's draft paragraph by paragraph, keeping max 4 sentences each, total words 1200-1800. First, H1: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Paham 2026" - max 60 chars, starts with crypto-tax-id. Let's count: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Paham 2026" - that's 50 chars approx. Good. TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first. Something like: "Indonesia belum memiliki sistem pajak khusus ID untuk crypto, namun laba harus dilaporkan ke DJP sebagai penghasilan lain, dengan tarif sesuai bracket pajak penghasilan. Penghitungan harus dilakukan dalam Rupiah saat transaksi." Let's count words: Indonesia(1) belum(2) memiliki(3) sistem(4) pajak(5) khusus(6) ID(7) untuk(8) crypto,(9) namun(10) laba(11) harus(12) dilaporkan(13) ke(14) DJP(15) sebagai(16) penghasilan(17) lain,(18) dengan(19) tarif(20) sesuai(21) bracket(22) pajak(23) penghasilan(24). Penghitungan(25) harus(26) dilakukan(27) dalam(28) Rupiah(29) saat(30) transaksi(31). That's 31 words. Need 40-60. I'll expand slightly but keep it concise. Actually, I'll make it exactly ~45 words. Let's draft properly later. Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. I'll plan the H2 sections first, then link them. H2 sections: 4-5, each 200-300 words. Topics related to crypto-tax-id Indonesia. Possible sections: 1. Apa Itu Crypto-Tax-ID dan Kenapa Penting? 2. Status Regulasi Crypto di Indonesia Saat Ini 3. Cara Menghitung dan Melaporkan Laba Crypto ke DJP 4. Perbandingan: Crypto Tax ID vs. Sistem Lain di Dunia 5. Tips Praktis untuk Warga Indonesia But I need a table section. The table should be in one of the H2 sections, with data/numbers/comparison, not a list. I'll make section 4 about perbandingan sistem pajak crypto dunia, with a table comparing Indonesia, US, Singapore maybe. Affiliate injection: after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as 1). So I need to have 3 paragraphs total before affiliate. TL;DR is para 1. Then I need two more paragraphs before the affiliate injects. But wait, the structure says: "5. Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (see #AFFILIATE below)" and "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So after the 3rd paragraph, I insert the affiliate mention. That means I need to have 3 paragraphs in the main body before the affiliate. TL;DR is para 1, then paragraph 2, then paragraph 3, then affiliate. After affiliate, paragraph 4 continues. But I also have Daftar Isi after TL;DR. How does that count? Daftar Isi is likely not counted as a paragraph, or maybe it's separate. The constraint says "counting TL;DR as para 1". I think Daftar Isi goes after TL;DR but before the body paragraphs start, or maybe it's part of the layout but not counted as a paragraph for the affiliate count. I'll place Daftar Isi after TL;DR, then start body paragraphs. The affiliate goes after the 3rd body paragraph? Wait, "counting TL;DR as para 1" means TL;DR is paragraph 1. Then the next paragraphs are 2, 3, etc. So if I put Daftar Isi after TL;DR, it might be considered part of paragraph 1 or separate. To be safe, I'll make TL;DR a block, then Daftar Isi as a list of anchors, then start body

Comments

Popular posts from this blog