Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia
- **Strict structural requirements** (H1, TL;DR, Daftar Isi, H2 sections, affiliate mention, table, FAQ, conclusion, sources, author box)
- **No AI markers**
- **Banned phrases list**
- **No exceptions** on constraints
Let's map out the exact structure needed:
1. H1 title - max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at the beginning
2. TL;DR box - 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, direct answer (answer-first)
3. Daftar Isi - 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections
4. 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words
5. Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, counting TL;DR as para 1)
6. WAJIB: Minimal 1 section pakai MARKDOWN TABLE dengan data/angka/komparasi (bukan list)
7. FAQ section - 3 Q&A with H3
8. Kesimpulan - 80-120 words + internal CTA
9. Sumber - 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal)
10. Author box di paling bawah: specific format
Additional:
- Total 1200-1800 words
- Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional
- No absolute claims without sources
- Max 4 sentences per paragraph
- Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ
- Listicle format OK if fits
- BANNED phrases list (must avoid)
- No AI markers
- Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul...]"
Affiliate: after paragraph 3 (TL;DR=1, then paragraphs 2,3...). So after the third paragraph overall. Need to count carefully.
Let's plan the paragraph count. We need 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words. That's roughly 800-1500 words just for those. Plus TL;DR, Daftar Isi, FAQ, conclusion, author box. Total 1200-1800. We need to be precise.
Let's outline:
- H1: crypto-tax-id... (max 60 chars)
- TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2
- Paragraph 1: intro (after TL;DR, before Daftar Isi? Wait, structure: H1, then TL;DR, then Daftar Isi, then content. The "after paragraph 3" counting TL;DR as para 1 means: para 1 = TL;DR. Para 2 = first content paragraph. Para 3 = second content paragraph. Then affiliate after para 3. Need to be careful.)
Actually, re-read: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So:
- Para 1: TL;DR
- Para 2: first content paragraph after Daftar Isi? Or is Daftar Isi separate? The structure says: "2. TL;DR box - 1 paragraph..." then "3. Daftar Isi - 3-5 anchor links..." Then "4. 4-5 H2 sections..." So likely the content paragraphs start after Daftar Isi. But the counting says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So para 2 would be the first paragraph after TL;DR, probably the first H2 section intro or first paragraph of the first H2. Para 3 would be the second paragraph. Affiliate goes after para 3.
I need to produce exactly 3 paragraphs before the affiliate link. Then the affiliate goes in. Then continue.
Let's plan paragraph flow:
- After Daftar Isi, we start content.
- Para 1: Intro/overview (could be first paragraph of first H2, but H2s might have their own first paragraph. I'll treat each H2 section as having its own first paragraph, but the "paragraph" count likely refers to body paragraphs outside H2 headers? Actually, the constraint "Max 4 sentences per paragraph" applies to all paragraphs. The affiliate injection rule says "after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)". This likely means in the linear flow of the markdown, the 3rd paragraph of text. I need to ensure that after TL;DR and before affiliate, there are exactly 2 more paragraphs (making total 3 including TL;DR). Then affiliate goes in. Then subsequent paragraphs follow.
This is tricky. Let's interpret: The output markdown will have sections. The "paragraphs" probably refer to prose paragraphs, not heading lines. I'll structure it so that:
- TL;DR is para 1 (but it's a box, still a paragraph)
- Then Daftar Isi (list, not a paragraph?)
- Then content starts. I'll make the first content paragraph after Daftar Isi = para 2. Second = para 3. Then affiliate after para 3.
But wait, the rule: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So after the third paragraph of text, insert affiliate. I need to count my text paragraphs carefully.
Let's draft step by step, keeping track of paragraph count.
I'll start with H1, then TL;DR as a blockquote or special box, but it counts as para 1. Then Daftar Isi as a list. Then first content paragraph: para 2. Second content paragraph: para 3. Then affiliate injection. Then continue with more paragraphs, ensuring max 4 sentences each.
Need to produce 1200-1800 words total. That's a lot. I'll need to generate substantial content. Let's plan word count per section.
Let's outline the sections (H2s). We need 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words. That's 800-1500 words. Plus intro, conclusion, FAQ, etc. Target ~1500 words.
Let's plan H2 sections:
1. Apa Itu Crypto Tax ID dan Mengapa Penting untuk Indonesia?
2. Peraturan Pajak Crypto di Indonesia: Baru atau Sudah Ada?
3. Perbandingan Global: Crypto Tax ID di Indonesia vs Lainnya
4. Cara Mendapatkan dan Melaporkan Crypto Tax ID
5. Tips Praktis untuk Warga Indonesia (optional, 5th)
That's 5 H2s, each ~250 words = 1250 words. Plus TL;DR (~50), Daftar Isi, FAQ (~150), Conclusion (~100), Sources, Author box. Total ~1550. Good.
Now, paragraph counting. I need to be very careful. Each H2 section will have multiple paragraphs. But the "paragraph 3" rule might refer to the overall prose paragraphs in the body, excluding headings and lists. I'll need to count them. To be safe, I'll structure the body such that I have clear paragraph breaks, and I'll ensure the affiliate goes after the 3rd paragraph of the main text.
Let's think: The structure is:
H1
TL;DR (para 1)
Daftar Isi (list)
[Paragraph 1] - this will be para 2 overall? Or does TL;DR count as para 1, then Daftar Isi is not a paragraph, then first content paragraph is para 2? The rule says "counting TL;DR as para 1". It doesn't say Daftar Isi counts. I'll assume Daftar Isi is a list and doesn't count as a paragraph. So after TL;DR, the first prose paragraph is para 2, second is para 3, then affiliate after para 3.
I'll make sure there are exactly 2 prose paragraphs before the affiliate. Then affiliate. Then more paragraphs.
But wait, each H2 section will have paragraphs. I need
Comments
Post a Comment