Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia

Let me break down the structure requirements: 1. H1 title - max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at the beginning 2. TL;DR box - 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, direct answer (answer-first) 3. Daftar Isi - 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections 4. 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words 5. Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, counting TL;DR as para 1) 6. WAJIB: Minimal 1 section pakai MARKDOWN TABLE dengan data/angka/komparasi (bukan list) 7. FAQ section - 3 Q&A with H3 8. Kesimpulan - 80-120 words + internal CTA 9. Sumber - 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal) 10. Author box di paling bawah: specific format Affiliate: After paragraph 3 (TL;DR=1, then paras 2,3...). "Saran saya, coba Bybit - https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Natural, 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA." Banned phrases list: In today's digital age, In conclusion, As mentioned earlier, In this article we will, Let's dive into, Delve into, Tapestry, Elevate, Leverage, Unlock, Seamless, Holistic, Paradigm, Game-changer No AI markers. Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format) Word count: 1200-1800 words in Indonesian. This is a lot of specific formatting. I need to generate a complete markdown post meeting all these constraints. I'll need to be careful with word count, paragraph count, affiliate placement, table requirement, FAQ, etc. Let me plan the structure: - H1: crypto-tax-id... max 60 chars. Something like "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Tahu 2024" Wait, max 60 chars including spaces. Let me count. "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Wajib Tahu Tahun 2024" - that's 50 chars approx. I'll make sure it starts with crypto-tax-id and is <=60 chars. - TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first, 1 paragraph. Something like: "Indonesia belum memiliki sistem crypto-tax-id resmi seperti US, tetapi penghasilan crypto wajib dilaporkan dalam pajak penghasilan tahunan melalui SPT 1771, dengan tarif 0-30% tergantung total penghasilan." Let me count words: Indonesia(1) belum(2) memiliki(3) sistem(4) crypto-tax-id(5) resmi(6) seperti(7) US,(8) tetapi(9) penghasilan(10) crypto(11) wajib(12) dilaporkan(13) dalam(14) pajak(15) penghasilan(16) tahunan(17) melalui(18) SPT(19) 1771,(20) dengan(21) tarif(22) 0-30%(23) tergantung(24) total(25) penghasilan(26). That's 26 words. Need 40-60. I'll expand slightly but keep it natural. Actually, I need to hit 40-60 words. I'll craft carefully. - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. I'll plan the H2 sections first, then link to them. - H2 sections: 4-5 of them, each 200-300 words. Topics should relate to crypto tax ID in Indonesia. I'll need to cover: maybe "Status hukum crypto di Indonesia", "Cara lapor crypto di SPT", "Peran badan pengawas (BAPETEN/OJK)", "Implikasi untuk investor", "Contoh perhitungan pajak". One of them must have a markdown table with data/numbers/comparison. - Affiliate mention: After paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). So paragraph 3 is the third paragraph of the main content. I need to count paragraphs carefully. Structure: H1, then TL;DR (para 1), then paragraph 2, then paragraph 3 (where affiliate goes after it). Actually, the instruction says: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So after the TL;DR (para 1), then paragraph 2, then paragraph 3, then inject affiliate after paragraph 3. I need to make sure the affiliate goes after the third paragraph of the body (after TL;DR). I'll structure accordingly. - FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3. Simple. - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA. The CTA should be "Baca juga: [judul]" at the very end, but the conclusion has its own word count plus the internal link. The instruction says: "Akhir dengan 'Baca juga: [judul artikel terkitu dari niche sama]'" - this is probably outside the conclusion box, or maybe part of it. I'll place it after the conclusion, or integrate it. It says "INTERNAL LINK: Akhiri dengan 'Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]' (slug format)". So the very last line of the markdown should be that. I'll make sure. - Sumber: 2-4 source links. - Author box at bottom with specific format. Word count 1200-1800 words Indonesian. That's quite long. I need to generate substantial content. I'll aim for ~1500 words. Let me outline the paragraphs and sections carefully. First, H1: max 60 chars, starts with crypto-tax-id. "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Wajib Tahu Tahun 2026" - let's count: c-r-y-p-t-o---t-a-x---i-d- -I-n-d-o-n-e-s-i-a:- -P-a-n-d-u-a- -W-a-j-i-b- -T-a-h-u- -T-a-h-u-n- 2026. That's 50 chars approx. Good. TL;DR: 40-60 words. I'll write in Indonesian, answer-first. Something like: "Indonesia belum menerbitkan identitas pajak crypto resmi (crypto-tax-id) seperti AS, namun penghasilan crypto wajib dilaporkan di SPT PPh 1771 dengan tarif progresif 0% hingga 30% tergantung total penghasilan tahunan." Need to count words. Let me count carefully later. Daftar Isi: anchors to H2 sections. I'll have 5 H2 sections. H2 sections: 1. "Status Hukum dan Regulasi Crypto di Indonesia" (~200-300 words) 2. "Cara Laporkan Crypto di SPT PPh Tahunan" (~200-300 words) 3. "Badan Pengawas dan Peran Mereka" (~200-300 words) - this will include the markdown table 4. "Implikasi bagi Investor dan Trader" (~200-300 words) 5. "Tip Compliance dan Pelaporan Masa" (~200-300 words) But wait, affiliate must go after paragraph 3 (counting TL;DR as 1). So the body paragraphs need to be counted. Let me think about the flow: - H1 - TL;DR (para 1) - Paragraph

Comments

Popular posts from this blog