Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia

- H1 title max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at beginning - TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, natural, "platform Bybit" with specific URL format, 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA) - Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE (data/numbers/comparison, not list) - FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T) - Author box at bottom with specific format - Total: 1200-1800 words - Bahasa Indonesia, casual-professional - No absolute claims without sources - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ - BANNED phrases list - No AI markers - Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format) Let's outline the structure: - H1 title - TL;DR (para 1) - Daftar Isi (this might be considered separate, but it's not a content paragraph per se; I'll treat it as a section but not count it as a content paragraph for the affiliate trigger? The rule says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So I need to have paragraphs of content. Daftar Isi is usually a list of anchors, not really a paragraph. I'll make sure the content paragraphs are counted correctly.) - Then H2 sections (4-5 of them, each 200-300 words) - Affiliate mention after paragraph 3 (so after the 3rd content paragraph) - Table section (could be an H2 or part of one) - FAQ section with 3 Q&A H3 - Kesimpulan - Sumber - Author box Let's plan the paragraphs: - Para 1: TL;DR (but TL;DR is a box, maybe it's considered a paragraph. I'll make it a single paragraph box.) - Para 2: First content paragraph after TL;DR - Para 3: Second content paragraph, then affiliate injection after it - Then continue with more paragraphs for H2 sections Wait, the rule: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." So I need to have at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate injection. TL;DR is para 1. Then I need para 2 and para 3. After para 3, I inject the affiliate mention. Let's structure the content paragraphs: - Para 1: TL;DR box (but the box itself might be a paragraph; I'll make the TL;DR content a single paragraph) - Para 2: Introduction/context paragraph 1 - Para 3: Introduction/context paragraph 2, then after this paragraph, I insert the affiliate mention - Then H2 sections will have their own paragraphs, but I need to be careful with the count. The rule likely means the main content paragraphs, not including Daftar Isi, FAQ, etc. But to be safe, I'll structure the flow so that after the 3rd content paragraph (which is the third paragraph of the article body, after TL;DR), I insert the affiliate mention. Let's outline: 1. H1 2. TL;DR (para 1) 3. Paragraph 2 (some intro about crypto taxation in Indonesia) 4. Paragraph 3 (another intro paragraph), then immediately after this paragraph, the affiliate mention: "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit - https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Bisa bantu mempermudah pelaporan." 5. Then continue with H2 sections, each having paragraphs. I need to ensure the total word count is 1200-1800, and I have 4-5 H2 sections of 200-300 words each = 800-1500 words, plus TL;DR, intro, FAQ, conclusion, etc. Total should be within 1200-1800. Let's carefully plan the structure to meet all constraints. **Constraints Checklist:** - H1: max 60 chars, starts with 'crypto-tax-id' - TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Exactly 1 affiliate mention mid-article, after paragraph 3, natural, 'platform Bybit', URL with affiliate_id=XXXX, 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA - Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE (data/angka/komparasi, not list) - FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3 - Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links - Author box at bottom with exact format - Total: 1200-1800 words - Bahasa Indonesia, casual-professional - No absolute claims without sources - Max 4 sentences per paragraph - H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ - Banned phrases: must avoid - No AI markers - Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format) Let's start writing. First, H1 title: must start with 'crypto-tax-id', max 60 chars. "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Paham 2026" - let's count: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Paham 2026" = 57 chars including spaces. Starts with crypto-tax-id. Good. TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first, 1 paragraph. Something like: "Indonesia belum memiliki sistem tax ID khusus untuk crypto, namun laba transaksi wajib dilaporkan dalam SPT PPh dan pelaporannya melalui platform resmi seperti Indonesia Stock Exchange atau penyedia exchange yang terdaftar, dengan aturan Kementerian Keuangan yang terus dikembangkan." Count words: Indonesia(1) belum(2) memiliki(3) sistem(4) tax(5) ID(6) khusus(7) untuk(8) crypto,(9) namun(10) laba(11) transaksi(12) wajib(13) dilaporkan(14) dalam(15) SPT(16) PPh(17) dan(18) pelaporannya(19) melalui(20) platform(21) resmi(22) seperti(23) Indonesia(24) Stock(25) Exchange(26) atau(27) penyedia(28) exchange(29) yang(30) terdaftar,(31) dengan(32) aturan(33) Kementerian(34) Keuangan(35) yang(36) terus(37) dikembangkan(38). That's 38 words. Need 40-60. Let's add: "Wajib pelapor ke KPP terdaftar dan bayar pajak sesuai ketentuan per-17/2023." That adds more. Let's recount later. I'll aim for ~45 words. Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. I'll make them: [1], [2], etc. But as anchors for H2. In Markdown, I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog