Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia

- **No AI markers** - **Internal link at end** - **Affiliate injection after paragraph 3, natural, 1-2 sentences, specific URL format** - H1: max 60 chars, starts with 'crypto-tax-id' - TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, 200-300 words each - Affiliate mention: after paragraph 3 (TL;DR = para 1, so after the 3rd paragraph overall). Natural, 1-2 sentences, "platform Bybit" with specific URL. No naked URL, but wait: "Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Never a naked URL." Hmm, conflicting: "Never a naked URL" but then gives a URL. I think means don't just paste the raw URL as the only thing, but can include it contextually. The instruction says: "Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Never a naked URL. Keep it 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA." I'll format it like: "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX" but that's a naked URL. Maybe: "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit [link]". Actually, Markdown link: "platform Bybit". But it says "Never a naked URL." So I'll use Markdown link syntax: `[platform Bybit](https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX)`. That's not a naked URL. I'll keep it natural. - Markdown table: minimal 1 section, with data/angka/komparison, not a list. - FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3 - Conclusion: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sumber: 2-4 source links - Author box at bottom: specific format - End with "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" in slug format **H1 title:** max 60 chars, starts with 'crypto-tax-id'. Let's craft: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Penjelasan Lengkap untuk Pelapor Pajak" - that's 51 chars. Good. **TL;DR:** 40-60 words, answer-first. Let's aim for ~50 words. "Indonesia belum menetapkan crypto-tax-id resmi, namun penghasilan crypto wajib dilaporkan sebagai penghasilan usaha atau investasi. Pelaporannya melalui SPT PPh 17 atau sistem SEI." Let's count: "Indonesia belum menetapkan crypto-tax-id resmi, namun penghasilan crypto wajib dilaporkan sebagai penghasilan usaha atau investasi. Pelaporannya melalui SPT PPh 17 atau sistem SEI." That's about 28 words. Need 40-60. Let's expand: "Indonesia belum menetapkan crypto-tax-id resmi, namun semua penghasilan crypto wajib dilaporkan dalam SPT PPh 17 sebagai penghasilan usaha atau investasi. Pelaporan dilakukan melalui form SEI atau e-Filing dengan nilai dalam Rupiah." Count: 38 words. Close enough. I'll hit 42-55. **Daftar Isi:** 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. I'll do 4: 1. Status Hukum dan Regulasi, 2. Cara Lapor Crypto di SPT PPh 17, 3. Perhitungan Pajak dan Nilai Tukar, 4. Tips Kompliance dan Saran. **H2 sections:** 4-5 sections, 200-300 words each. I'll write 4 sections, each ~250 words. **Affiliate injection:** After paragraph 3. Paragraph counting: 1. TL;DR, 2. Daftar Isi? Wait, Daftar Isi is not a content paragraph. The instruction: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So the content paragraphs start after TL;DR and Daftar Isi? Or including Daftar Isi? It says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So paragraph 1 = TL;DR. Paragraph 2 = first content paragraph after TL;DR? Probably the structure is: H1, TL;DR (para 1), then content starts. Daftar Isi might be considered separate. I'll make sure the affiliate goes after the 3rd paragraph of content, or I'll structure paragraphs such that TL;DR is 1, then I have paragraphs 2 and 3 before the affiliate. To be safe, I'll make the first three content paragraphs, then insert affiliate after paragraph 3. I'll count: Para 1: TL;DR. Para 2: Intro/opening. Para 3: Status hukum. Then affiliate after para 3. I'll ensure the affiliate is natural: "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit [link] - bisa bantu tracking transaksi dengan fitur yang mudah." But need to be natural, 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA. I'll do: "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit untuk memulai trading dengan fitur yang terpercaya; bisa bantu Anda mengelola portofolio dengan lebih terstruktur." And include the link as Markdown: `[Bybit](https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX)`. But the instruction says "Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally — https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Never a naked URL." It might mean the text should include the URL but not as a naked URL, maybe embedded in text? I'll use Markdown link syntax with "platform Bybit" as anchor text. That's not a naked URL. I'll assume that's fine. **Markdown table:** One section, with data/angka/komparison, not a list. I'll create a table comparing tax treatment or exchange features, or crypto tax rates vs traditional. Since it's about crypto-tax-id, maybe a table of reporting requirements or exchange features. I'll make a table with columns: Metric, Crypto, Saham, and numbers/percentages. Or maybe a table of SPT PPh 17 fields related to crypto. I'll keep it relevant. **FAQ:** 3 Q&A with H3. I'll do three questions about reporting threshold, penalties, and offsetting losses. **Conclusion:** 80-120 words + internal CTA. I'll write ~100 words, end with "Baca juga: ..." but wait, the internal link is at the very end: "Akhiri dengan 'Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]' (slug format)". So conclusion ends, then the internal link line. I'll make sure the CTA is within the conclusion paragraph or after? It says "Kesimpulan - 80-120 words + internal CTA". So the conclusion section should have 80-120 words including the CTA. Then after that, the Sumber section, then Author box, then the final internal link line. I'll structure conclusion as a paragraph of ~100 words ending with the CTA sentence, but the instruction says "Akhiri dengan 'Baca juga: ...'" which might be separate. I'll put the internal link after the author box, or maybe the conclusion CTA is part of the 80-120 words, and the very end of the article has the "Baca juga:" line. I'll read carefully: "9. Sumber - 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal)" and "INTERNAL LINK: Akhiri dengan 'Baca juga: [judul artikel terkita dari niche sama]' (slug format)". So the very last line of the output should be "Baca juga: ...". The conclusion has

Comments

Popular posts from this blog