Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia
- **Topic**: crypto-tax-id for Indonesia audience
- **Format**: Markdown, convertible to HTML
- **Strict structural requirements**:
- H1 title max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at beginning
- TL;DR box: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections
- 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words
- Tepat 1 affiliate mention mid-article (after paragraph 3, contextual anchor with Bybit link)
- WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/angka/komparison (not list)
- FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber: 2-4 source links (E-E-A-T signal)
- Author box at bottom with specific format
- **Affiliate rule**: Mention 'platform Bybit' naturally after paragraph 3. Keep 1-2 sentences, no pushy CTA. Link: https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Never naked URL. Inject after paragraph 3 (TL;DR as para 1).
- **Constraints**:
- Total 1200-1800 words
- Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional
- No absolute claims without sources
- Max 4 sentences per paragraph
- Use H2 for main sections, H3 for FAQ
- Listicle format OK if it fits
- BANNED phrases list (check I'll avoid them)
- NO AI markers
- INTERNAL LINK at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format)
- **Pattern to output**: `[code] → skipped: [X], add when [Y].` at the end? Actually the system prompt says "Pattern: [code] → skipped: [X], add when [Y]." But this seems like a meta-instruction for the AI. I need to output the markdown article, not a code snippet explanation. I'll just output the article. The pattern might be for the AI's internal reasoning, but I'll follow the actual request to produce the markdown article.
Let me re-read the very end: "Pattern: [code] → skipped: [X], add when [Y]. Code first. Then at most three short lines: what was skipped, when to add it. No essays or design notes." This seems like a meta-instruction for the AI to explain what it skipped, but the user request is very specific about the article format. I think I need to output the article markdown, and perhaps at the end include a brief note following that pattern? But the user said "No essays or design notes." I'll output the article markdown only, and maybe a very brief skip note if needed, but I'll try to produce full compliance.
Actually, re-reading: The user message is a set of instructions for me to generate the article. The "Pattern: [code] → skipped: [X], add when [Y]." is part of the system prompt that defines how I should structure my thinking/output. But the actual user request is the blog post requirements. I'll generate the article markdown meeting all constraints, and I'll not add extra notes unless required. I'll be careful.
Let me plan the article structure:
- H1: crypto-tax-id... max 60 chars, keyword at beginning. Something like: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Cara Melaporkan Pajak Mata Uang Digital"
- TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first. Something like: "Indonesia belum memiliki sistem crypto-tax-id resmi, namun wajib melaporkan laba crypto di SPT Tahunan melalui Pelaporan Laba Rugi."
- Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. E.g., Daftar Isi: 1. Apa Itu Crypto Tax ID, 2. Peraturan Pajak Crypto di Indonesia, 3. Cara Melaporkan Crypto di SPT, 4. Perbandingan Platform, 5. Tips Kompliance
- 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words. Need to hit word count 1200-1800 total. Let's plan roughly 5 H2 at ~250 words each = 1250, plus intro, TL;DR, affiliate, table, FAQ, conclusion = should hit target.
- Affiliate mention after paragraph 3 (TL;DR as para 1). So paragraph 1 = TL;DR, paragraph 2 = maybe intro or first H2? Actually "counting TL;DR as para 1". So after paragraph 3 means after the third paragraph of the main body. I need to structure paragraphs carefully. TL;DR is para 1. Then maybe a brief intro para 2. Then paragraph 3 could be the start of H2 sections or a transition. Then after paragraph 3, inject affiliate. I'll need to count paragraphs. Let's define paragraphs:
- Para 1: TL;DR
- Para 2: Brief intro to crypto taxation in ID
- Para 3: Maybe start of first H2 section or a transition. Then after this paragraph, I insert the affiliate mention. But the affiliate should be "mid-article, after paragraph 3, contextual anchor". So I'll put it right after paragraph 3, before paragraph 4. I need to ensure paragraph 3 is content, not a heading. Headings don't count as paragraphs typically in markdown, but the constraint says "counting TL;DR as para 1". I'll treat each block of text between headings as paragraphs. I'll structure so that paragraph 3 is a text paragraph, then affiliate insert, then continue.
- WAJIB: Minimal 1 section with MARKDOWN TABLE with data/angka/komparison (not list). I'll create a section "Perbandingan Fitur Pelaporan Crypto" with a table comparing platforms or tax requirements.
- FAQ section: 3 Q&A with H3
- Kesimpulan: 80-120 words + internal CTA
- Sumber: 2-4 source links
- Author box at bottom
- Internal link at end: "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" (slug format). I'll use something like "cara-melaporkan-crypto-di-indonesia"
- Banned phrases: I'll avoid all listed. I'll manually check.
- Max 4 sentences per paragraph. I'll keep paragraphs short.
- No absolute claims without sources. I'll add source links in Sumber section, and maybe inline citations or just Sumber at bottom. I'll mention data with attribution.
- Bahasa Indonesia, casual-profesional tone.
Let me start drafting. I'll need to be very careful with word count and paragraph counting.
First, H1: max 60 chars, starts with 'crypto-tax-id'. Let's craft: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Pajak Mata Uang Digital". Count chars: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Pajak Mata Uang Digital" -> let's count: c-r-y-p-t-o---t-a-x---i-d (15) space (1) Indonesia: (9) space (1) Panduan (7) space (1) Lengkap (6) space (1) Wajib (5) space (1) Pajak (5) space (1) Mata (4) space (1) Uang (4) space (1) Digital (7). Total: 15+1+9+1+7+1+6+1+5+1+5+1+4+1+4+1+7 = 74. Too long. Need max 60 chars. Let's shorten: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Cara Lapor Pajak Crypto 2026". Count: "crypto-tax-id" (15) space (1) Indonesia: (9) space (1) Cara (4) space (1) Lapor (5) space (1) Pajak (5) space (1) Crypto (6) space (1) 2026 (4). Total: 15+1+9+1+4+1+5+1+5+1+6+1+4 = 54. Good, under 60. Starts with crypto-tax-id. Perfect.
TL;DR: 40-60 words, answer-first, 1 paragraph. Let's write: "Indonesia belum menetapkan crypto-tax-id resmi, tetapi pemilik mata uang digital wajib melaporkan laba di SPT Tahunan dan mengikuti
Comments
Post a Comment