Crypto-Tax-Id Trends in Indonesia

- **Format**: Markdown, convertible to HTML - **Strict structural requirements** (H1, TL;DR, Daftar Isi, H2 sections, affiliate, table, FAQ, conclusion, sources, author box) - **Word count**: 1200-1800 words - **Language**: Indonesian, casual-professional - **No banned phrases** - **No AI markers** - **Affiliate injection**: After paragraph 3, mention "platform Bybit" with specific URL format, natural, 1-2 sentences - **Table**: Minimal 1 section with markdown table, data/numbers/comparison, not a list - **Internal link**: End with "Baca juga: [judul artikel terkait dari niche sama]" in slug format - **Pattern**: `[code] → skipped: [X], add when [Y].` - Wait, this seems like a meta-pattern from the system prompt, but the actual task is to write a blog post. I need to be careful. The prompt says "Pattern: `[code] → skipped: [X], add when [Y].`" but that seems like a general instruction style. I'll just output the markdown as requested. - **Key constraints**: - H1 max 60 chars, keyword 'crypto-tax-id' at beginning - TL;DR: 1 paragraph, 40-60 words, answer-first - Daftar Isi: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections - 4-5 H2 sections, each 200-300 words - Exactly 1 affiliate mention mid-article, after paragraph 3 (TL;DR as para 1) - Markdown table with data/numbers/comparison - FAQ: 3 Q&A with H3 - Conclusion: 80-120 words + internal CTA - Sources: 2-4 links - Author box at bottom with specific format - End with internal link in slug format Let me break down the structure: **H1**: Must start with 'crypto-tax-id', max 60 chars. Something like: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Baca 2026" - that's 57 chars maybe. Let me count: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Lengkap Wajib Baca 2026" - c-r-y-p-t-o---t-a-x---i-d... Let me just craft it carefully. Max 60 chars including spaces. I'll do: "crypto-tax-id Indonesia: Panduan Wajib 2026 untuk Pelapor" - count: c(1)r2y3p4t5o6-(7)t8a9x10-(11)i12d13 ... this is tedious. I'll just ensure it starts with crypto-tax-id and is under 60 chars. I can write it and count later. **TL;DR**: 40-60 words, 1 paragraph, answer-first. Something like: "Indonesia belum memiliki sistem crypto-tax-id resmi seperti Wajib Pajak (NPWP) untuk mata uang digital, namun pelapor harus melaporkan laba crypto dalam SPT Tahunan dan melaporkan aset di LKPP. Penghindaran pajak bisa dikenakan sanksi." Let me count words: Indonesia(1) belum(2) memiliki(3) sistem(4) crypto-tax-id(5) resmi(6) seperti(7) Wajib(8) Pajak(9) (NPWP)(10) untuk(11) mata(12) uang(13) digital,(14) namun(15) pelapor(16) harus(17) melaporkan(18) laba(19) crypto(20) dalam(21) SPT(22) Tahunan(23) dan(24) melaporkan(25) aset(26) di(27) LKPP(28). Penghindaran(29) pajak(30) bisa(31) dikenakan(32) sanksi(33). That's 33 words. Need 40-60. I'll expand. **Daftar Isi**: 3-5 anchor links to H2 sections. Like: - [ ] Sejarah & Konteks - [ ] Ketentuan Pajak Crypto di Indonesia - [ ] Cara Melaporkan crypto-tax-id - [ ] Contoh Perhitungan & Table - [ ] FAQ & Kesimpulan **H2 sections**: 4-5 sections, each 200-300 words. Need to cover topics related to crypto-tax-id in Indonesia. I'll make them roughly 250 words each. **Affiliate**: After paragraph 3 (TL;DR is para 1, then daftar isi? Wait, the structure says: "1. H1 title... 2. TL;DR box... 3. Daftar Isi... 4. 4-5 H2 sections..." So paragraphs in the body start after Daftar Isi? The affiliate injection says: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So paragraph 1 = TL;DR. Paragraph 2 = first paragraph after TL;DR, probably the intro or first H2 section content. Paragraph 3 = second body paragraph. I need to count paragraphs carefully. The structure lists: H1, TL;DR box, Daftar Isi, then 4-5 H2 sections. The H2 sections contain paragraphs. I need to ensure the affiliate mention goes after the 3rd paragraph overall, counting TL;DR as 1. So if I have TL;DR (para 1), then maybe an intro paragraph (para 2), then first H2 section first paragraph (para 3), then I inject affiliate after that. But the prompt says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1). Natural flow: Saran saya, coba [anchor] - [link]. Bisa bantu [benefit singkat]." I need to make sure the affiliate appears naturally after paragraph 3. I'll structure the content such that paragraph 3 is some introductory text, then the affiliate mention goes right after it, before the next section or within the flow. Actually, the H2 sections will have their own paragraphs. I need to be very careful with paragraph counting. Let me re-read: "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." So the very first paragraph is TL;DR. The second paragraph is whatever comes next in the body. The third paragraph is the next block of text. After the third paragraph, I insert the affiliate mention. This means I need to have at least 3 paragraphs before the affiliate. The structure says: H1, TL;DR box, Daftar Isi, then 4-5 H2 sections. The H2 sections will have paragraphs. I'll make sure the first three paragraphs of the article (excluding H1, TL;DR box, Daftar Isi) are structured such that the third paragraph ends and then the affiliate mention appears. Actually, the affiliate should be "mid-article, after paragraph 3". I think the easiest way is to have the TL;DR as a block (not counted as a regular paragraph?), but the prompt explicitly says "counting TL;DR as para 1". So TL;DR counts as paragraph 1. Then I need two more paragraphs before the affiliate. Those could be the intro before the first H2, or the first two paragraphs of the first H2. I'll make sure to count. Let me outline the flow: - H1 - TL;DR (para 1) - [Paragraph 2: maybe a brief intro about crypto taxation in Indonesia] - [Paragraph 3: maybe another intro sentence, then affiliate mention after it] - Affiliate mention: "Saran saya, coba platform Bybit - https://www.bybit.com/affiliate/?affiliate_id=XXXX. Bisa bantu Anda memulai trading dengan biaya rendah." - Then Daftar Isi? Wait, the structure says: "2. TL;DR box... 3. Daftar Isi... 4. 4-5 H2 sections". So Daftar Isi comes after TL;DR and before H2 sections. But the affiliate injection says "INJECT AFTER PARAGRAPH 3 (counting TL;DR as para 1)." If Daftar Isi is after TL;DR, it might be paragraph 2 or 3 depending on how I structure. I need to reconcile this. Let me read the constraints again carefully:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog